Anyway, I am not too sure was was the card purposes. So here, I attach some information about it, just in case you have it but not too sure what to do about it…
About Your Gift Card
Q1. What is the PETRONAS Gift Card?
- It is a pre-approved card for purchasing fuel & products from Outdoor Payment Terminal and Mesra Store. It is conveniently reloadable & reusable. It is as good as cash; no PIN required, so minus the trouble remembering another set of numbers
Q2. Why should I use the Gift Card?
- Save the hassle – No more going to the cashier counter and pay cash; now you can buy fuel straight at the pump
- Make it a special and the most practical gift
- Ideal for businesses as part of corporate incentive plans. A great way to thank or impress clients or employees and maintain good relationships
Q3. Do I get my Mesra Points when I purchase fuel and products from Mesra Store?
- Yes. You will still enjoy the suite of rewards with your Mesra Card & collect Mesra Points when you transact with your Gift Card
- However, you will only get rebates* on your Gift Card from fuel product purchase
- Visit a PETRONAS Station to get a Mesra Card, and remember to register on-spot to enjoy all the privileges
Q4. Where can I top-up or reload my Gift Card?
- Any PETRONAS Station which has top-up facilities
- Currently, there are over 700 PETRONAS Service Stations with top-up facilities
- For a list of participating PETRONAS Service Station, refer http://www.mymesra.com.my > MyMesra > Service Station Locator
Q5. How do I check my account balance?
- You can check your balance at any PETRONAS Stations nationwide which have top up facilities or call Mesralink at 1300-88-8181
Q6. What should I do if I lost my GiftCard?
- Your Gift Card is as good as cash. No refund will be made for lost card
Q7. Am I entitled for refund if I decided to cancel my card?
Q9. Where can I get access to the full Terms and Conditions for the usage of the Gift Card?
- You can access it anytime from www.mymesra.com.my à MyMesra > About PDB > Products & Services > Gift Card
* Rate of rebate to vary from time to time
Original content is from MyMesra