Both Professional Certifications are Project Management frameworks.
PMP empowers you to work with any methodology and in any industry
A few features of the PMP qualification include:
• It can be viewed as an encyclopaedia of knowledge of matters about project management.
• It can be viewed as a comprehensive overview and “generally-accepted” knowledge and principles of project management.
• It is also a dictionary of terms related to project management.
PMP certification is preferred in USA, Canada, Middle East and Australia.
• It is a broad, high-level, general framework of project management principles, which means it is recommended for and implemented to just any kind of project.
• It has a well-laid out and standard approach
• It spells out the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing the project.
• It structures out the planning state into Project Plans, Stage Plans, and Team Plans, which eliminates ambiguity and makes it easier to execute the project.
• It is both project and process-focused.
PRINCE2, is recognized in UK, Europe, and Australia.
Get certified now!
For details; PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE