One can not be considered to have visited Guangzhou, Pearl River. Night cruise is even more fascinating under the sparkling lights. It starts from the White Goose Pool and ends at the Guangzhou Bridge in the east and Baihedong (White Crane Cave) in the south. This section gave us vistas such as ‘Night Moon over the Goose Pool’ and ‘Red Heart of the Pearl River’. Everyone of us been captivated by the beauty of the Pearl River during this an hour cruise.
The Pearl River is the largest river in southern China and the third largest in China, measuring 2.129 meters in length and covering an area of 453,690 square kilometers. The river flows through the Sea Pearl Rock hence the name. It got a reputation of “Night Moon over the Goose Pool” and was selected as one of the Eight Sights of Guangzhou.
You’ll be captivated by the romantic atmosphere as you admire the sparkling lights of the city skyline. This is a great way to spend an evening in Guangzhou.
On a side notes… (Credit to KLOOK)
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Dashatou Wharf —> Haiyin Bridge —> North Gate Square of Sun Yat-Sen University —> Xinghai Concert Hall —> Canton Tower —> Liede Bridge —> Zhujiang International Beer Museum —> Haixinsha —> Dashatou Wharf
- Time of departure: 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:20pm, 7:40pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 9:20pm
- Duration: For 6:30pm and 9:00pm cruise: 110 minutes; Others: 70 minutes
- Schedule is for reference only and is subject to change
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- Every ticket requires a valid ID, please bring your valid ID when redeeming
- Redemption location: No.3 counter, Ticket Office of Dashatou Wharf, No.466, Yanjiangdong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
- Redemption time: 10-15 minutes before departure
- Ticket Office of Dashatou Wharf, No.466, Yanjiangdong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
How To Get There:
- By Subway: Line No.6 to Donghu Station, Exit A
- By Bus: No. 546/89/B21/36/61/125/184/192 to Dashatou Wharf Station