One can not be considered to have visited Guangzhou, Pearl River. Night cruise is even more fascinating under the sparkling lights. It starts from the White Goose Pool and ends at the Guangzhou Bridge in the east and Baihedong (White Crane Cave) in the south. This section gave us vistas such as ‘Night Moon over the Goose Pool’ and ‘Red Heart of the Pearl River’. Everyone of us been captivated by the beauty of the Pearl River during this an hour cruise.
The Pearl River is the largest river in southern China and the third largest in China, measuring 2.129 meters in length and covering an area of 453,690 square kilometers. The river flows through the Sea Pearl Rock hence the name. It got a reputation of “Night Moon over the Goose Pool” and was selected as one of the Eight Sights of Guangzhou.
You’ll be captivated by the romantic atmosphere as you admire the sparkling lights of the city skyline. This is a great way to spend an evening in Guangzhou.
On a side notes… (Credit to KLOOK)
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Dashatou Wharf —> Haiyin Bridge —> North Gate Square of Sun Yat-Sen University —> Xinghai Concert Hall —> Canton Tower —> Liede Bridge —> Zhujiang International Beer Museum —> Haixinsha —> Dashatou Wharf
- Time of departure: 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:20pm, 7:40pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 9:20pm
- Duration: For 6:30pm and 9:00pm cruise: 110 minutes; Others: 70 minutes
- Schedule is for reference only and is subject to change
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- Every ticket requires a valid ID, please bring your valid ID when redeeming
- Redemption location: No.3 counter, Ticket Office of Dashatou Wharf, No.466, Yanjiangdong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
- Redemption time: 10-15 minutes before departure
- Ticket Office of Dashatou Wharf, No.466, Yanjiangdong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
How To Get There:
- By Subway: Line No.6 to Donghu Station, Exit A
- By Bus: No. 546/89/B21/36/61/125/184/192 to Dashatou Wharf Station
Part of a 200 million year old quartz ridge, this promontory is surrounded by one of the country’s last remaining coastal rainforests, has near pristine blue bays to either side of it, and the straits in front of it stretching for miles until it fades out of sight.
Bukit Batu Putih has enough challenge to quench climbers’ thirst. It is located in Tanjung Tuan Forest Reserve at the border of Negeri Sembilan which is about an hour and half driving from Kuala Lumpur city centre.
The hike up Bukit Batu Putih is leisurely, especially for regular hikers. It is suitable for beginners and families with children. The trail is relatively easy.
It will pump up your adrenaline with a bit of rock climbing, but don’t worry as it’s easy going. Still, remember that safety comes first. The hike is only about 30 minutes.
When you reach the top, you will get a sweeping view of the Straits Of Malacca. If the weather is clear, you can see ships and maybe the coastline of Sumatera too. Though the peak is not that big, spend time there to take in the view and snap lots of photos. The view is especially beautiful at sunset.
- Tanjung Tuan Recreational Forest gate to trailhead 20 minutes.
- Trailhead to rocky outcrop and peak 10 to 15 minutes.
- Altitude 285 meters.
- Time 35 minutes one way.
- Rating Easy with a little rock climbing towards the end, not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- Facilities Toilets are located near the entrance to Tanjung Tuan Recreational Forest and parking is available next to PNB Ilham Resort. At the weekends ice cream vendors congregate at the park entrance, while drinks are sometimes sold at the lighthouse steps.
- Admission RM1. Tanjung Tuan Recreational Forest is open daily from 7am to 6pm.
- Coordinates 2.412603, 101.855564
Chamang Waterfall is one of the attraction located in Bentotonf, Pahang, It is about an hour driving from Kuala Lumpur. It is a good spot for friends and family to play, hangout and have a good bonding time. When you reach that place you will be amazed by this wonderful scenery and wondering why you have never knew this place before.
The entrance fee is RM 2/pax. It is best to reach there early morning since there’s limited parking space and spots too! :p The waterfall is within walking distance from the car park.
There’s a canopy bridge, a campsite and BBQ pit too, ready for you to burn your charcoals and grill your food. It is an educational park too since they label the trees and flowers there.
Coming to outskirts, you can’t miss the fun time in the place of mother nature. Take time to relax and play, is healthy and fun, so bring your friends and family,