What is cmd ?
cmd, cmd.exe or command prompt is a short form of “command”. for Windows. The command prompt is use to check Windows version and copyright information by combination of certain command.
How to open cmd?
Go to Start panel and hit on “Run”. Type on “cmd” and press Enter. You should be able to see cmd prompted on your screen.
In future post we will discuss on basic command such as cd, ipconfig, ping.
Data Execution Prevention – Microsoft Windows. To help protect your
computer, Windows has closed this program.
No candidate waiting to test.
1. Log in to the affected station as domain administrator
2. Right-click on “My Computer” and click on “Properties”.
3. Navigate to “Advanced” Tab.
4. Click on “Settings” at the “Performance” section
5. Click on the “Data Execution Prevention” tab.
6. Click on the “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select” radio button.
7. Enable all the program listed in the box.
8. Click on “Apply”.
9. Reboot the computer and login again. Issue should be resolved.
Why I cannot open Google web page on my browser. Chrome, ID and Opera won’t work. It is giving this error:
- Other browsers are not able to open the site
- Other devices or computer with the same WiFi / Network can open the site
- Power cycle / rebooting computer / modem does not fix
CHECK 1: DATE & TIME
There are few main reasons of the error but the very first thing to check before you jump to any other troubleshooting is DATE and TIME because it will prevent your from certain sites. Computer’s inaccurate date and time are the biggest cause of an SSL error or “Your connection is not private” error message. Once updated, try open the site again.
If still does not work, go to the next check,
CHECK 2: ANTI VIRUS
Anti-virus programs block the website’s security certificate and in result you face “your connection is not private” error on Web browsers.
Uncheck the “Enable HTTPS scanning” box or Turn OFF the Scan SSL.
CHECK 3: RESET BROWSER
Reset chrome browser settings to the default browser settings
CHECK 4: Network & Sharing
Open network and sharing centre
On the left side- click on:
Change advanced sharing settings.
Click on home or work.
Go through and check “turn off” for the first three questions.
Turn on password.
We hope this troubleshooting steps will helps. If you have any other options to fix this issue, please share.